Decoration foils/ heat-transfer-foils
Data and facts
- Production process: gravure print (silk-screen print is optional)
- Printing machines with up to 12 stations
- 4C-process can be combined with full-tone colours and/or effects just as partial-metallization, mat/glossy elements, colour gradations, pearl colours, and translucent colours
- Combination of several designs on one printing cylinder set
- Application on nearly all types of plastics
- Treatment on stamping machines without drying periods
No matter if it is a fancy coloured decoration, a refinement with metallic colours and metalized effects, every pen can be upgraded by using decoration foils.
Cosmetic pens and packaging
Combining 4C elements with effects like metallization, colour gradations or pearl-colours in one single foil picture, is an interesting possibility to have distinguished cosmetic packaging.
Our decoration foils fulfil highest quality standards and customer requirements.
Application example pens
Application examples cosmetic pens and packaging
Leading International Trade Fair for Paper, Office Supplies and Stationery04.10.2018Gutberlet at the INSIGHTS X
Insights-X – the trade fair for paper, office supplies and stationery in Nuremberg.16.02.2017Turning parts with nickel-free electro-plating
We are able to supply turning parts with nickel-free electro-plating, to fulfil the European regulation about nickel-migration at writing-instruments. We look forward to receiving your inquiry.More news